Here It goes:
Serving: 6 ramekins.
- 1.5 cup milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1.5 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tsp shredded coconut
- 1 pack of powder gelatin
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 lime
- 1/2 cup water
- Pour the milk in a saucepan and sprinkle the gelatin on top and let it sit for about 5 min.
- Mix in the gelatin with milk.
- Put the milk on very low heat and stir the gelatin until it’s completely dissolved. Make sure the milk doesn’t get too hot or start boiling. If you see steam coming out of the milk, it means it’s getting too hot.
- After the gelatin is completely dissolved in the milk, add the sugar, stir until dissolved.
- Pour the cream in the milk and mix well. Again, make sure the cream and milk are not boiling.
- Add the shredded coconut and the vanilla extract and stir well.
- Rub some oil around the ramekins.
- Pour into ramekins and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Instructions to make the fruit syrup:
- Wash the berries and put them in a saucepan.
- Add the sugar and the juice of 1 lime and 1/2 cup water.
- Stir well until the sugar gets dissolved and the fruits get soft.
- Depending on your taste and how thick you want the syrup to be, let the water dissolve to the desired consistency.
- Refrigerate to cool down.
After the panna cotta has been in the fridge for at least 3 hours, put each ramekin (one by one) in a bowl with hot water for 30 seconds, loosen the edges with a sharp knife without cutting into the panna cotta and flip on a plate. Pour the syrup on top and enjoy.